Friday, March 16, 2012

Beauty Find: EOS Lip Balm

I've been wanting to try this lip balm for a long time now and I wanted the Sweet Mint flavor.


It's a bit weird to apply on the lips as I'm used to the common flat-top balms. I also tried applying it in the car while driving (a stick-shift, mind you...) and it was a bit tricky because of the screw-off cap and the fact that the thing is curvy almost all over. Other than my issues with the design, I like it. It is really cute, anyway! It keeps my lips moisturized for a long time and I like that it's an organic product! I just hope I don't accidentally drop this while the cap is off. *uh-oh*


I would love to try the other flavors, I wonder which one I should get next? They actually also have some limited-edition flavors.

L-R: Sweet Mint, Medicated Tangerine, Honeysuckle Honeydew, Summer Fruit & Lemon Drop SPF 15


Evolution of Smooth (EOS) Lip Balms are available from local online sellers on Multiply.


2 comments:

  1. such a nice post! i wish i could buy those lip balms here too :/ heard so many good things about it and i love the design of it :D
    really nice blog you have here, dear :))

    xoxo

    http://www.flirting-with-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ooooooooh, i'm sure there's a way to get your hands on these balms. i go crazy and obsess when a certain product i want or MUST HAVE is not available locally. hahaha!

      thank you for your lovely comment! it's always heartwarming to find out that there are people who actually read what I share. thanks a bunch!!! :)

      Delete