Sunday, May 1, 2011

Eye Candy: ELLE Finds

Eye Candy will be a post of the stuff I like that I see in magazines and would like to share with you guys.

Missoni (heart) Havaianas Espadrilles



I wasn't so excited about the flip-flops. I didn't know there were espadrilles too. This, I super like!!! I checked it out, it retails for $130 but already sold out. Aside from Havaianas' online store, do you know where else these are available (online)?

Urbanears Headphones



I don't think I'd really want headphones. They're just too bulky to carry around. I mean, I'm already carrying a ton of stuff (stuff I don't really use but can't leave home without) in my bag. But the colors are just too cute! I'm having a hard time choosing one, not that I am getting one... You know, just saying... :) Available at urbanoutfitters.com for $60 each.

J Brand Print Ad



Cute outfit! I love it! And I have the perfect hat for this look.

Do you likey likey them too?

xoxo







- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment