Wednesday, March 16, 2011

EcoTools: Earth-Friendly Beauty

I received an EcoTools brush set for my birthday last year from a cousin and I was so happy when I unwrapped my gift! I've read so many good reviews about this brand! I did buy their 6 piece eye brush set but it was a gift for another cousin. I thought of buying one for myself but I already bought A LOT of other stuff with it... Surprise, surprise!


EcoTools Bamboo 5 Piece Brush Set




The brushes are really soft. I mean, REALLY REALLY soft! 

 *****

 Powder Brush

 *****

 Eye Shading Brush

*****
 Concealer Brush

*****
 Baby Kabuki Brush

*****


My rating: 5 stars
It's great how this helps you contribute in saving the earth in such an easy way. They're soft and serve their purpose. And the brushes didn't shed at all when I washed them -- very good quality! This is a really great set to have and it is also great for mineral makeup. The only thing I don't like is the cosmetic bag because it is just too small. I use the storage pouch though which I like better. I will get the Bamboo 6 Piece Eye Brush Set next time and the Bamboo Bronzer Brush which also has good reviews!

EcoTools Bamboo 5 Piece Brush Set - USD10.49 or Php458.00
EcoTools Bamboo 6 Piece Eye Brush Set - USD7.99 or Php349.00
EcoTools Bamboo Bronzer Brush - USD9.99 or Php437.00
* Forex rates as of press time

If you are in the Philippines, you can get EcoTools products from these local online sellers:
http://gettickledpink.multiply.com/photos/album/70/EcoTools_Brushes#
http://peppercode.multiply.com/photos
http://carefreeshopper.multiply.com/photos/album/207/ecoTOOLS_Brushes

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment